Meet Jim and his best friend Michele, married 31 years.
Jim and Michele have 3 grown kids and has lived in Minnesota all of his life.
Jim’s background includes –
- Christian since 1977
- Bible Study Teacher
- Sunday School Teacher
- Missions Team Leader to Russia, 2 trips – medical team and kids ministries
- Missions Team Leader to Ukraine, 5 trips – medical team and kids ministries
- Missions Team Leader to Romania, 1 trip – bible teaching, construction & kids
- Church Elder Board
- Paramedic for 30 years for a Level One Trauma Center
- High School Instructor
- Business Operations Manager
- Business Maintenance Coordinator
- Over-the-road Trucker
- State Representative for 6 years in the Minnesota House.
- Endorsed candidate for United States Senate 2018
- Local GOP Leader
- TEA Party founder, Sherburne County
- Vice Chair of the Jobs and Energy Committee MN House of Reps
- See below for a short list of Jim’s work as a state rep, from 2013 to 2018.
- Senior member of Public Safety Committee – fought for our 2A Rights!
- Senior member of Public Safely Committee, stood up for our police, fire and EMS.
- Senior member of Natural Resources Committee – Stood up to the DNR!
- Stopped the DNR from clear-cutting 1000’s of acres of forest for BUG habitat!
- Stopped the Department of Commerce from crushing small businesses.
- Jim’s law lets township board members draw their retirement before they died!
- Jim is a clear-thinker and works VERY well under pressure and stress.